Monday, October 5, 2009

IGPX: Fight to the Finish

The second web game that coincided with the IGPX series, FttF is based on racing and fighting.

There's not much I can say about this game because I can't even really beat the first level. I don't know if I even have all the game files, so it might be broken. (The game pre-loads files, so hopefully I obtained absolutely all of them.)

IGPX: Fight to the Finish @ Toonami: Lost Data


I much prefer the original tactics game for the IGPX microseries, even though I can't beat that one either. Racing has never quite been my genre of choice.

If someone out there can beat it and confirm the game fully works, drop a line in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation kicks-in after 30 days for old posts, so don't worry if a message doesn't appear.